12/9/16 Enrique Cordero

Today was a great day because I started to mess with a three-dimensional printer. First, I helped Sunny log in and went to my desk. When I arrived there, Sean and I talked about school for a bit and then he gave me the task list for the day. First I was to update a large amount of contact information and then I had a surprise. When I had nearly finished with the contact information Sean told me to follow him. We came upon this machine with the plywood housing. The machine turned out to be a three-dimensional printer. Sean told me that I was going to have to learn how to use the printer and eagerly helped him take the printer off the shelf. Sean and I had a couple rough patches but once Sean left I figured out how to work the machine. Sean told me to start off with some samples because I didn't know how to design yet, and so I did. When I had finished a sample, I looked online for more and picked one I liked. The one I liked took all day to finish and while I printed I finished the last of the necessary information. Lastly, I ended my day with my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog