Santino Lopez - 12/9/16

Santino Lopez
9th Grade
Shield Department
12/9/16





Things That Inspire Me
3 Things that currently inspire me are music, my parents, and friends. Music inspires me by filling me the power to get things done. When I listen to the right music I feel like I can do anything at 100%. My parent s inspire me by telling me that the more I learn and study, the easier life will be. They also take care of me and show me love when I need it most. My friends inspire me by sharing jokes and light hearted banter. They help me get through the day with a smile. 

My Day
Today was cool and a little stressful. I started with the usual mailing and scans, but I soon found out that everyone would be going out to lunch around 1, so I had to stay here and hold down the fort. Steve emailed me a ton of scans to keep me busy and I had to answer the gates and the door for visitors or deliveries. I think I handled it well, wasn't too difficult I was just worried I would mess it up somehow. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog