Jose Sandoval 12/7/2016

Three things that inspire me is my mom, I've always looked up to her for guidance and inspiration, she is the one that will always have my back, she has been there for me good times and bad times. She will always be my number one and when she needs help I will be there for her. Another thing that I am grateful for is my Step-Dad he has been there for me when times were hard and he has helped my mom out a lot. The last thing that I am grateful for is having my dog Mattie and that we just adopted another dog two days ago and it's a baby Pit-Bull, Mattie is starting to like him which is good and both of them are playful, Mattie is always with me and waiting for me to get home so I pet her and play with her, to me she is the best dog and I also could ever replace her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog