Santino Lopez - 12/16/16

Santino Lopez
9th Grade
Shield Department
12/16/16






Goals Of December
My goals for December are to prepare for finals in January. I'll be sure to complete all of the homework my teachers give me and be sure I understand the concept. I'll make sure my family experiences a marvelous Christmas and to keep their spirits up. Finally, I'll enjoy my break and not stress too much over finals.

My Day
Today I'm extremely glad that I work inside a heated building. because I'm sure that the outside today felt like a tundra! Anyways. today I pretty much did the usual, started out with mailing the invoices and scans. though today while I was using the stamping machine to stamp the letters, it said it ran out of funds. Turns out that the machine measures a balance of money, which is specifically for stamps on letters! Pretty cool stuff. After that I did a few hundred scans to during the day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog