Enrique Cordero 2/24/17 Senior IT

         Today I arrived a bit later than usual (around 9 am) and it made the day seem to go a lot faster. In the morning, Sean welcomed me and asked about how life was going. After a bit of banter, Sean said that we had a meeting. After the meeting, we went back to the office to discuss what other plans that had to get done and what plans I had for college. Once the college part was finished I was to examine the printer and print out some more objects. After I had decided what to print I cleaned a bit while Sean got lunch. After lunch Sean went on a meeting and I looked after the place until he came back around three thirty. Lastly. I wrote my blog to end the day.

          My 2-day break felt more stressful than any other break I have had. I had much homework to do, cabinets to pain, and robotics to focus on. I feel like I got many things done on my break but also opened doors for me to work even more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog