Enrique Cordero Senior IT 2/3/17

          I think that I am getting to feel confident on being SOLO in the office without Sean. In the morning, I set up Sunny but he came a bit later with news. He said he went through the email and it had instructions for me to give him his new email. I then proceeded to set him up. When I had come back, Sean had not arrived. I had assumed that he was just running a bit late. After I organized a bit, I called Sean but to no avail. Trevor came while I was calling and he informed me that Sean was not coming in. He then game me some work, scans. I scanned until lunch came around then I chilled out for a bit (lunch). After/during, lunch Joe (C.) came to see me for configuration of his new work phone. After about an hour for everything to move over (Joe literally had thousands of messages to move over (the man is important)), I received a call from Sean to go and set up and new employee's laptop dock and set him up with a new monitor. Lastly, I finished up the last Of Trevor's scans and did my blog, ending my day.
          My best friend would probably be a guy by the name of Carlos Cardiel. I met Carlos when I first started going to Detroit Cristo Rey high school. We didn't talk to each other much for the first month but then we really started to connect and we found out we had a lot in common. Ever since we met we have done many things together and we each other almost everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog