Santino Lopez - 2/13/17

Santino Lopez
9th Grade
Shield Department
2/13/17






My Day
Today went awfully fast for some reason. I don't know why but the morning just sped past and so did the afternoon. Anyway, today was like any other usual work day, I did scans and invoices. I always finish Steve's work in the morning, then when he runs out of stuff to give me, I just go to Melanie for scans.

Three Fears
Three fears that I have are a fear of heights, of losing touch with a close friend, and of failing a class.
I have no idea how I could overcome my fear of heights. I could probably get up some place high repeatedly and get used to it. I don't know if it would be effective but it would be worth a shot. As for my fear of losing touch with a close friend, I'll just talk to the friend a lot and make sure I check up on them. Finally, for my fear of failing a class, all I need to do is pay attention in class. I'll learn the stuff I'm taught and take down notes and I should be dandy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog