Santino Lopez 2/10/17

Santino Lopez
9th Grade
Shield Department
2/10/17






My Closest Friend
If I had to decide who my closest friend is, I would choose Micheal. We've known each other since second grade and have grown to be close friends. We would always do something during recess with our group of friends and would share secrets. I would say he knows more about em than any other of my other friends. His parents made him go to a different high school after middle school so we've been a bit out of touch, but him, Jose, and I still do stuff on the weekends.

My Day
Ugh, this day was not so swell. The work today felt so mind numbing that I was 99% about to fall asleep. Staring at a computer screen and doing work in office silence kills me honestly. I missed breakfast as well so I was hungry until lunch. I could really use some music to keep me alive through the day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog