Enrique Cordero - 3/24/17- Senior - IT

In the morning when I first arrived Pat said hi and approached Sunny and I. She kindly asked if we could disassemble some tables upstairs that have been left after an event. Sunny and I were happy to help and finished quickly. When I got to my desk I settled and got a cup of fresh coffee. After my first sip of my coffee I talked with Sean about my daily life and my work for the day. He said a couple of my duties but there were a few hidden gems I would find out. I first had to remove the memory of an old computer and send it to Dell for recycling. When I had finished with memory wipe, I printed off a label so we could send it to Dell. After we packaged the computer, I was to start the print that needed a fixing last week. When I started to print, the printer was acting funny and the print was coming out wrong. I was sent back into Auto Cad to fix a couple more errors with in the model. I work until lunch quickly came and Sean bought me some cheese fries (hold the chili because it is still lent). After lunch, I continued to work on the print until frank came around. Frank asked if I "knew what was going on" and I said no. He then proceeded to tell me about the Bank of Frank and how he would loan me a car until I paid it off. Later, Sylvia wanted to talk around 2:15 about the rules and go in depth about the Bank of Frank. I got to see the car and hear every rule. I am currently wondering on the decision and about the write up to turn in on the car. The option I would be left with are to either pay the car off or move out. After the secret advice from Sean, I am leaning towards the car but I will hopefully be able to do both. Lastly, I came back to the office (with many things in mind) to do my daily blog, thus ending my day.
Yes, I do have a friend on the ineligibility list. I could help them by taking a few minutes at robotics to help the person really understand the material. I could also try to give them motivation because you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink. lastly, I could tutor them until they get off that list.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog