Enrique Cordero - 3/31/2017 - Senior - IT

Today was very unusual. In the morning when I walked in, Sean gave me a congratulation for the win on Saturday. After that, Pat wanted me to fill out a form for GDYT so that I would be able to work for Ideal in the summer. After I had finished, Sean went over my daily tasks. I was mostly to fix a few problems I had with a print we wanted to make for the sign base project. When lunch came around Sean and I both forgot to eat and carried about through the day until about one thirty. We had a Frank Innovation Meeting without the big man himself. Frank was in Orlando for the Supplier of the Year event. After the meeting, we grabbed some snacks and carried on back to the office. When we got back we both worked on our own things and I luckily finished correcting the errors in the print. I had set the part to print (purely for testing purposes). I let it print for a while and then went off to do my daily blog. Before I did the blog, I rewrote the topics on a clean sheet of paper so that every intern could see it clearly. Once I did my blog I packed up to go home.
With the weather getting warmer I plan on going out to do a bit more jogging and getting exercise. I also plan on finding a night job or just walking around downtown with my friends.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog