Santino Lopez 3/31/17

Santino Lopez
9th Grade
Shield Department
3/31/17






Warmer Weather
With warmer weather coming closer these days, I can only see great things in the future. I've gotten sick and tire of being stuck inside because of snow, 20 degree weather or freezing rain. I plan on going out a lot more, preferably with friends, riding my bike, and running to stay in shape. Since it is also baseball season, my little bro joined the school team and is gonna need to practice. Maybe if my family goes to a park we could play catch and help him better his skills.

My Day
My day went pretty smooth honestly. Started out with a fat stack of invoices form Steve, which took me around an hour to put in envelopes and mail, then I moved on to scans. He had a healthy amount of scans for me to do, so they kept me busy all day. Not much happened, just smooth sailing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog