Enrique-Senior-IT- 3/10/17

Today I mostly helped with setting up for the Governor's arrival. In the morning, Santino and I thought that Ideal would be closed, due to the power outages. To our surprise, Ideal remained open thanks to its pack-up generators. I walked in and Sean asked about life and whatnot. After our banter, we wanted me to continue to work out housing for the camera\sign base project. After about an hour I came up with a couple of ideas that involved specific cut outs and a new option for sign bases. When I was about to present my ideas, Pat walked in and needed my help. I helped Pat and Osmara for the rest of the morning because of the big event that was going to be held for the Governor. When the setup was done, I reported to lunch and ate Quietly. After lunch, I helped put some things back after the event and proceeded to help Sean. Sean left for the day but he left me a computer to prep for an Ideal worker. This lead me up to the end of the day and I wrote my blog. 
The one thing I would change about Cristo Rey would be the classes that are set in stone. The classes at Cristo Rey are the only things that irk me to nowhere end. I would love to take classes that would better suit me in college and drop the extracurricular classes that benefit little to nothing. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog