Enrique Cordero - 3/3/17 - Senior - IT

       My day was usual and I met a past intern that really shed some light on how my future will go if I play my card right. In the morning, I came and saw a present on my desk. My business cards had finally come in. I greeted Sean and after our usual conversation of life, he told me that I would need a case for my business cards (so that my cards can be as pristine as my formal presentation to a new executive). I looked on Thingiverse until I found a card holder that was both formal and lightweight. When I found the right one, I immediately started to print it. After I printed it, Sean and I went to go inspect opportunity with Frank's TV and came out of his office defeated but found a surprise. A past intern, that now works for Ford, showed up. We had an amazing conversation with Frank, Kevin (the old intern), Sylvia, Sean, Racheal, Jesse, and I. After that, I went to go set up and universal remote in the gym. Lunch started to come close so Sean head of to go and get food, bringing me back cheese fries (no chili because of lent). After lunch, we mainly printed more things and considered giving Britney a better computer. I finally ended my day with a blog.
My favorite teach would probably be Mr. Thorsby, my English teacher. This would probably be because we have so much in common and his class is easy on me. He also really loves to get to know the students and engage with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog