Santino Lopez 3/3/17

Santino Lopez
9th Grade
Shield Department
3/3/17






Favorite Teacher
If I had to pick a favorite teacher, it would have to be Father Jose. His class,Theology, is fairly easy as long as you get the homework done and his quizzes and tests are a piece of cake because the material is so easy to memorize. He also isn't a boring teacher. During his lectures he'll crack jokes or let us make some without punishment. 

My Day
Today was normal, business as usual. I started with invoices then moved on to the scans from Steve. After I was finished with all of his stuff I got some scans from Melanie. The scans were a bit tough to put though, because the new Sugar I'm supposed to be putting them in is buggy. I tried searching the job number in the search bar but the job wouldn't appear. I asked Teresa for help and she guided me on what to do. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog