12/12/12

Today was an exciting day. I first waked into Ideal and greeted Sylvia. Then she gave me some assignments. The first one was to print some documents for Loren. I also had to make a media kit for Frank. I made a kit the last day I worked, but that one has been sent out. Sylvia said that when I finished those tasks I then go ask for some more.

            I went the marketing office and started the media kit. I went to look in the cabinet of flyers to look for some of the papers I needed and went to my desk. I had four or five necessary papers that I could find. I then looked on the Ideal website for some other inserts. On the website I found three brochures and printed all of them out. I put most of the kit together but I still needed some other things. I wanted to ask Catherine for help but I knew she was on a deadline so I went on my own exploration. I stopped looking because I was spending too much time on one thing so I started another task. I printed out those documents for Loren and that’s when Frank walked in. I greeted him and helped him with moving some candles around. After that I went off to lunch.

At lunch I had a sandwich and some carrots. I spent about 30 minutes in the conference room just eating and drawing. I was getting bored and I wanted to have a full lunch break so I stared to day dream a bit. Well that helped a lot because I woke up just in time and went back to work.

Sylvia had left so I assisted Amanda with some basic tasks. One thing I did was help Amanda with some proofreading. I proofread a calendar for 2013 and caught 2 errors. After that I finished my media kit and felt great that I finished most of my objectives.

The rest of the day I accomplished small tasks. This was a very ideal day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog