TGIF!

Today I came to Ideal ready to work. I started by filing invoices that were on my desk. When I was half way done, Maria told me that the material checks were ready. I started doing the material checks as soon as possible because it was a big stack and I knew it was going to take me a while to finish them.
            Lunch came and there was pizza in the kitchen, they were leftovers from yesterday. I got two slices of pizza, two chicken wings and a stick bread with sauce. Jose Perez was downstairs, he was having lunch at the conference room so I decided to join him. We had a good talk and talked about plans for the weekend. Amanda came and we had laughs for a while.
            Jose and I went upstairs, it was time to work. They were PDPM and hard dollar to file so I went and did them. Bonnie had invoices to mail, I went ahead and did that too since she needed help. When I was finished with all my tasks I went and did the mail. Overall, my day went great.

Jose Patino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog