Today

Today was a very busy day. My day started by walking into Ideal and Amanda told me to comeo her office. In her office, we had a talk about my week so far and how I was doing on my school work. I wasn’t so worried since my grades are very good, but I can still do better. After my talk with Amanda I headed to the marketing department and started on the billing for this week to my surprise there was more work to do than usual and the billing took most of my day, but when lunch came Amanda took me to a new restaurant I never heard of and was excited to see what type of food they had. At the restaurant they gave us very small sliders that tasted really good and I ate more than I could handle. After lunch, I want back to my desk and finished all my work. Also, I can’t wait for next Wednesday where I meet the Detroit Tigers.

- Jose Perez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog