12/5/12

          
Today was a brain working day. In the morning I walked in and didn't see Sylvia. I knew she was just talking to someone in the office so I tested out the computer. The original computer I was using was not working so I headed to the marketing office. As I walked by I said hello to people in their offices. I got to the marketing division and Catherine gave me a welcoming smile.
 I started the computer and logged on just then is when Sylvia came in and gave me an assignment. I was supposed to calculate hours of some people then charge the different companies for each of the hours. It was a long job but it kept me busy.
 I worked on that up until lunch. When it was lunch I went to the conference room and ate. Linzie passed by and told me if I wanted some soup she was going to get. I said yes and finished my lunch.
I then went to my computer and worked on a spreadsheet Sylvia told me to do. Eventually Sylvia told me i was going to meet some new, important people. I am exited and cannot wait for next week. This was a great day at the office.

-Chris. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog