12/20/12

Today at Ideal was ok. At the beginning of my day Catherine wanted me to put some email address into the website constant contact for the Major League Baseball trade show. After that Catherine wanted me to go into the "Cave" and look at the inventory and tally to see if we have enough stock for all the flyers. That took me to lunch.

I just didn't have a regular lunch today...... We had a pot luck today! It was a lot of good food at the event. I got a chance to eat with Jose Perez and talked to him for a while. When I was done with my lunch I got back to work and finished what Catherine asked me to do.

Then something I never got a chance do at Ideal was sit in a  sales meeting and see what Ideal actually does and go into detail about it. I thought it was really cool to do that. Overall my day was pretty good.

MB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog