12/19/12

             

Today was a very nice day at Ideal. At first I came very early because of a driver switch. So I walked in suspecting the ADMIN's office to be unoccupied. Boy was I wrong because when I entered there was Osmara, Sylvia, and Amanda. There was no computer for me so I was sure that I was going to work in the marketing office. So I went down to the marketing office and I was very wrong again. In the office all the computers were full of workers, but I knew that meant that it was going to be a busy day. So I went to Sylvia and told her that all the computers were full.

 She told me that I was going to have to use Frank's computer. I was kind of surprised because I rarely go into Frank's office. So I went in with Sylvia and sat on the throne of Frank. I felt like a hot shot. That’s when I went to work on some labels. 

The labels (and some other tasks) took up to lunch to complete. At lunch someone had a whole sort of buffet next to the conference room. I was going to have some but I wasn't very hungry and had a sandwich in the bag. The sandwich was good (to Amanda it wasn't even her last choice) and I had some pretzels to go with it. Then I went with Osmara to get some coffee. I had not really met her but while we went for coffer we introduced each other and had a good introduction. I look forward to working with her.

The rest of the day I just had some small tasks to do as always. I had been picked up early so I didn’t even finish my last task so I feel really bad for leaving so early like that. It was a very outstanding day at the office.

-Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog