Angel Jaramillo 11/22/16

I am thankful for many things. But the most important thing I'm thankful is my family because family will always be there to support me. My family has done a lot for me they helped raise the person I am today. I love my family so much I don't know what I would do without them. I am also thankful for my talents such as, my basketball skills. I've grown so much in basketball I'm thankful for all the coaches in my life that helped me become the player I am today. I have a special thanks for my Varsity Coach named ''Coach B'' he has been very inspiring and helpful towards me I am very thankful for him. I have never met a coach so passionate about basketball and the players he coaches that's why I appreciate him. I am truly thankful for everything in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog