Santino Lopez - 11/11/16

Leadership
The times I remember being a leader was when I was younger and I had to look over my younger brothers and leading the way in Ratchet and Clank when me and my older brothers played it. But the most prominent times I can remember was during recess from grades 1st-3rd on the playground. For some reason the class would always look to me to decide what we played and how we played it. I would make the rules, justly of course, and say who was it or what the teams were. I have no idea why I was given the power but I kept with it until it eventually faded away after 3rd grade when the kids decided to go into separate groups and do their own thing. During that time there were some kids that were mad that I made the decisions but I was just as confused as them as to why I was able to.I would consider my reign a fair dictatorship, lol.  

 My Day
11-11-16
Today felt like any other day here at ideal. I started out doing mailing for Steve, and once finished I moved on to his scans. He sent me 3 emails which contained around 40-50 BOLs or PODs each. He was surprised when i finished them, I guess I did them earlier than expected. Sylvia talked to me and told me about how Tony was going to help me build a "Success Binder" which is supposed to help me in my future endeavors during college and the debt it would bring. She told me to make a name tag in powerpoint that I would hang up in my desk area so people could identify me. I customized it so it would show some of the things I like. It also contains my grade and what department I work in, which would be Shield. - Santino Lopez 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog