Enrique Cordero 11/28/2016

Today the IT Department was calm. In the morning, I, had settled Santino in and I had surprised Sean with my presence because he was not expecting me today. First I had tried to label some port but neither Sean or I could locate the ports in the server room. After that we tried to configure something for the camera project. he showed me what he did and we stopped there. We had received a package a bit later and it turned out to be a six-foot aux cord. The aux cord was to be used to connect the screen in the conference room to the sound bar. When lunch had arrived, I relaxed and ate my school lunch. After lunch Sean and I set up Joe's new computer and had a meeting with Trevor. Lastly, I ended my day with a blog.
If I were to go back in time and place in history it would be the beginning of time. I would want to go here because I would want to see the world develop and see how everything started. I would also be able to see a world with no sin or religion. I have always wondered what started everything and this would be a chance to get answers.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog