Santino Lopez - 11/18/16

Why I like working at Ideal
11/18/16
I like working at Ideal because it has friendly environment, the workers give you a smile and a "Good Morning!" when you pass them in the hallway. They look like they work as a team, which is very nice to see. It's a nice and quiet job, at least where I work which is pretty calming. At Ideal I'm exposed to a nice and neat job area which helps me see how a job can affect your state of mind. 

My Day
Today I worked on mailing a pretty large stack of invoices in the morning. I thought I could handle them with the amount of envelops at hand, but I had to go back to Steve and ask for more. After that, I moved onto the many scans Steve has in his cabinet. It started out fairly easy, there were around only 70 of them. After those he gave me something that definitely kept me busy for awhile, almost 200 scans! They took me the morning and some of the afternoon to complete, but it felt great to finish them all. I went back to him and he said he ran out of "easy" scans so we would move on to ones that would be a bit more work. They didn't seem difficult,  maybe I'm just getting too good at scans!
Santino Lopez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog