Enrique Cordero 11/11/116

I love it here at Ideal because of all the experiences I have had here. I have met with nice people such as Sean, Tony, Pedley, and Alexandra. These people have shown me how to work hard in the office. I have also loved the work at Ideal. In the summer, I loved to work outside and in the gardens knowing I have helped the community. I like my new job in the IT department because I get to work with technology every day. Lastly I have liked to have a resource for recommendation letters and mentor-ship.

Today was eventful and I could work with more computers. In the morning, I set up Santino and went to my desk. My first task of the day was to help Sean hook up a sound bar in the new conference room. In the middle of doing that we also had to connect some ports to the internet. After that was done we then proceeded to hook up the conference room's poly-comm. After that I read up on a different camera and Sean went to go pick up some lunch. When Sean came, he brought lunch for me. After I had thanked him, we ate and got back to work. My next assignments were to hook up Stephen with a new computer, Tony with a new monitor, and another worker with Stephen's old computer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog