Ideal Monday

went by pretty fast. My day started with Sean giving me a few invoices to put in alphabetical order. Afterwards, he gave me the checks to pull, but I went to go get some coffee first. On my way to the kitchen, Amanda called me into her office and gave me some brownies that went well with my coffee. When I was finished with the checks I went to go help Setech  with things they needed help on.

                Kelly asked me to help with the filing so I helped file and then lunch time came, I was very hungry. I went on a business lunch with Amanda and Linzie with some gentleman from Honigman. We talked about Cristo Rey and how we can both get involve to help one another. After lunch, I went back to work and scanned a few PDF files for the rest of the day. Overall my day went great and can’t wait for school to be over to start working at Ideal during the summer. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog