Ideal is Ideal

        Today was a good day at Ideal. I started my day by getting a cup of coffee to kick up my energy to begin my work. I went to talk to Sean to see if he had anything for me to do. I went straight to the accounting office and said good morning to everyone. Sean gave me some invoices to match and enter into our system. Afterwards, I went to tell Kelly if she had any work for me but before I could day anything Sean asked if I could do his checks first.
                I started on Sean’s checks and it was a pretty fast process since I was already used to the process. After, Kelly asked if I could help her with the prelim and I gladly said yes. I worked on it all morning before I went to lunch so I wouldn't have to worry about finishing it. Then, lunch came and I had to do a lot of work. I ate in a rush and got started on my final exam reviews.

                I had to work on my economics review work sheet since it was worth a lot of points and could help me on my test. I studied all hour and then went back to work. Osmara came to get me so I could go see and talk to Denis Archer and how I came to be a part of Ideal. Afterwards, I got started filing for a few and soon enough my ride was here to pick me up. Overall my day went great now to study for the ACT. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog