Tuesday

Today went pretty great at Ideal. I came to Ideal and I started to file PDPM and hard dollar folders. While I wad doing them Chelsea had the material checks ready, so I put the folders a side and started to the checks. Later Bob wanted me to hole punch papers and put them in a folder, took me six minutes to do it. Then I continued doing the material checks. Later in the afternoon Bob told me to go with him to the gas station and pump gas for his car since he had trouble getting up because of his back. We came back to Ideal and I continued doing my work.
Lunch came and they brought pizza to Ideal, which was very good. I enjoyed my break for a few minutes and I started to finish the material checks. When I was done, I took them down to Rachael so she could sign them. When I went back upstairs there was more PDPM and hard dollar folders so I went and did them. Today was supposed to be my last day of work, but I can’t wait to work in the summer. Overall, my day went great.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog