june 6, 2013

Today was VERY busy for me and lots of work. Started off the day by going around the office looking for work to do. Couldn't find any so I asked Gary from surplus if he had anything. He did so he came to the office and showed me what to do. He wanted me to delete some inventory from an excel spreadsheet because there were multiple items that were the same and this list is going to be posted on eBay and they don't like two if the same items. They took a couple of minutes to do so I asked accounting if they had anything. They asked me to file for them which was A LOT of filing. That took me to lunch.


After lunch I went back in there to see if anybody else had anything they wanted me to do for them. Jennifer asked me to staple some invoice together that needed to be matched to its receipt thing. I think that's what it is called. That was A LOT too. I didn't get that done so next week I will be finishing that for her. Other than that, that was my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog