My last day!

Today is my last day at the Ideal group. These 9 months have been pretty good here. Had some ups and downs but overall it was a good experience in the work place here. Met some good people and had some good relationships with them too. I'm gonna miss this place and the people here. Mow on to what I did today. I came in got situated and asked some people if they had any work for me. nobody did so I asked Gary in surplus but he wasn't here today so I just sat at my computer and chilled for awhile. Then the accounting office said they wanted me to do some filing for them. It was only a little so I got that done in no time. After that Hilary from marketing asked me to make a spread sheet for Lexus dealerships in the U.S. When I got started on that my lunch came around. After lunch I continued on that for awhile then it was about time for me to leave. Had an awesome time at the Ideal group and I wish everyone a good summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog