9-08-2014 by Richard Zarate

  When I got here, I said hi to Bindu, Dennis, and Andrea. I started off my day by updating the mailer lists, they were easy to do. Next, Alex gave me some labels and postcards, I had to put the labels on the postcards and mail them out. When I finished, I said hi to Amanda. I went upstairs to help Ideal contracting, Maria asked me to file some papers and folders. I went back downstairs and Alex gave me some scans to do, I worked on them until lunch.
  When I got back from lunch, I finished up the scans. Later that day, Frank called me into his office, he talked to me about school. Osmara gave me some papers to organize, after I finished, I did dome mailers that Alex gave me. Later that day, Alex gave some more scans to do. While I was doing the scans, I notice they were the same ones I did this morning. Alex told me not to do them anymore. I continued doing the mailers that Alex gave me. Later I helped Amanda organize some supplies. Today was a great, productive day.


  Who do I admire here at Ideal Group? The first person who I admire is Frank Venegas, he has helped my family a lot and he has let me work at Camp Frank. Sylvia is another person who  I admire, she is a great role model, she helps out the community and people who seek help. Loren is another person who I admire, he's the reason that Ideal Group has interns from Detroit Cristo Rey, if it wasn't for him, Ideal Group wouldn't have had interns from Detroit Cristo Rey. I also admire the Surplus team, Zack, Gary, and Chris. They gave me the chance to work at a new department. The last people who I admire are the people at Ideal Shield, I work with them every Tuesday, they ask me about my day, they make me laugh, and they're very friendly. These are just some of the people who I admire at Ideal Group.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog