Emma Flores 9/3/14

The first day here was pretty good they made me file a lot but it was pretty easy. I meet a lot of people that I will be working with. They are very nice and funny they are not your typical workers. they joke around with each other. It was better then I thought it would be. I felt really comfortable with the people I was working with. They should me hoe to use the machines that will help me fold and how to send a letter.


When I first got their I was scared but then I went to talk to a lady that was once in Cristo Rey that told me that the job is really easy and all you have to do is try and do  your best. She also was talking about how Cristo Rey has changed over the years. After that I went to the room right next to it and that's where Kelly and the other two ladies that where nice and  funny. Their also where two men their one of then where quiet and then other on was talking a lot with the other works but, they are pretty cool.


In the end of the day one of they guys gave me more filing in the computer. It took me as while to get use to it but I got the hang of it a little. I thought that this job would be boring but its not a least for the most part. Time goes fast well u are working and talking with they people you are working with.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog