Long Day by Richard Zarate

  Today when I got here, Alex left me a task list on my desk. I had to mail out some postcards, update the mailing folders, save PO's to the network and sugar. I started by mailing out the postcards, there were a lot but it didn't take too long to finish. I updated the mailing folders, they were quick and easy. Then the long task came, saving PO's to the network and sugar. There were about 150 PO's so I started to work. You have to open the folder with the PO's and the scans folder. You have to open the PO and get the order number, then you search the order number on the network and drag the PO to the correct folder. It's a short process but it takes a long time when you have to do a lot of them.
  After I dragged all the PO's to their folders, I went to lunch. After lunch, I started to save the PO's on sugar. This took a long time to do, but I got to finish by 2:00 PM. I went upstairs to help Ideal Contracting, I filed for them and help them organize some blue prints. I went downstairs and asked Amanda for my blog topic. This was how my day was and it was great.

  I think Michigan Technological University is my ideal college so far. It's 2 best majors are business and engineering, 2 majors that I am interested in. It's still in Michigan, but it's in the upper peninsula and is located in Houghton, Michigan. Their requirements aren't too difficult. The location of the college is nice and they even have a ski hill. This is so far my ideal college.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog