11/18/2014 By Richard Zarate

 Today went by fast. When I got here today, I checked my email. Alex left me some postcards to send out. They were pretty easy to get done. After I finished, I did a mailer list for Alex. She wanted me to get the locations of the Gordon Food Service's locations. There weren't that many to do. Later I went upstairs to help Ideal Contracting. I helped them file some papers.
 For lunch, my mom brought me some fresh cooked taquitos. After lunch, I started to help Sylvia. She asked me to scan the thank you later from the Book Nook into one sided. It was tricky at first, but I managed to finish. Later, Sylvia asked me to organize some papers, put them into a folder, and to make some labels. I made some folders for Sylvia's papers and I sent out a letter for her. Today was a good day.

  Next week I'm moving houses. My mom wanted to change house so is could suit us better. Were moving into a smaller house than the one we live in. The house isn't that small but it's small compared to my current one. Me and my brother are going to share the upstairs, Osmara is going to get her own room. Moving is going to be stressful, since the last we moved, I was 7 and I didn't do much. But now since I'm older, I'm going to help some more. I can't wait to be in my new room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog