Christopher Lara 11-6-14

Christopher Lara 11-6-14
Working in the office today taught me that I have a family-based work group in the Ideal Group. I say family-based because everyone I work with appreciates and respects the Cristo Rey Interns as if they were their own younger sibling. Although the level of professionalism stays average, I get along with everyone equally and have found some of my co-workers to be mentors that have personalities that can help me.

I've noticed this relation because of my recent birthday. Sylvia, who is my much respected mentor and friend, took me out to lunch for this occasion. We had a great time and it reminded me of the family I have that cares about me. Also, people like Jackie, the Contracting team, and the Sales team care and congratulate me for this celebrator day.

Other than celebrating with my amazing co-workers, I continued to develop consistency in my tasks by organizing and attaching shippers to invoices. Although I did not finish it entirely, I was able to further inform myself of the tasks Contracting does.


Overall, I appreciate everyone at Ideal, and I hope to continue my experience here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog