Christopher Lara 11-20-14

Christopher Lara 11-20-14
                I completed today’s tasks at a much more productive pace, compared to my last work day. I noticed this increase because of the amount of work I finished, and the time it took. Now, I am getting into the habit of this repetitive work cycle and have adapted my mind to focusing better.

                To put my work in perspective, I can tell you an example of today’s tasks. Normally, I attach shipping slips to the corresponding invoices, and a stack of around 40 invoice groups takes up my whole day. Today was different, though. I was able to get through three stacks of relatively same size groups! I’m thinking the reason was because I knew where to look for faster attachment, and my mind was more focused than other days. None the less, I feel confident in my work-style and I am hoping to practice even more for faster completion times.


                At the end of the day, I was able to practice consistency and endurance throughout today’s tasks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog