11/4/14 by Richard Zarate

  Today when I got here, I went to go find Amanda Kowalski, because she knew where the keys are to open the admin office. I sat down in Amanda's desk and checked my email. I made some folders for Sylvia and then I entered some contacts for Sylvia as well. I also took care of some tasks for Osmara. After I finished, I continued a mailer list from yesterday. I finished the list right before lunch.
  After lunch, I printed out the labels and posted them on postcards. After I finished I mailed out the postcards.They process to mail out the postcards is long. After I finished, I started a new mailer list for Alex. While I was working, Sylvia asked if I could unload the dishwasher. After I unloaded the dishwasher, I continued working on the mailer list and later I wrote my blog. I went to Ideal Contracting and helped them file some papers. My day today was pretty great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog