Jacqueline Perez - Why Detroit Cristo Rey Students Write Blogs

Jacqueline Perez
November 13, 2014
Why Detroit Cristo Rey Students Write a Blog
                        There are many reasons for why Detroit Cristo Rey students write blogs. We write about what we have done throughout the day. A work related topic or we’re given a topic that has to do with the interns or events we have attended.
            Most student interns talk about their daily tasks. All Cristo Rey Students work in different departments so everyone talks about different things we have done throughout the day. I usually talk about what I do in the Admin office because that’s where I work. I help Sylvia and Amanda and I talk about the tasks they prepare for me.

            On occasions Detroit Cristo Rey students attend events or have a topic that is given to us to write about. Today my topic is “Why Detroit Cristo Rey Students write a blog”. I will also be writing a blog about a career fair I went to. Some students receive a topic and write about it on their blog and add in what they have done throughout the day as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog