Enrique Cordero 2/18/16

                Pages six & seven are very important, so it’s a great addition to this article. They are surprisingly easy to understand, given that the world of money management seems overwhelming. The example they give on page six sticks out to me because it seems like something I will buy later on. Also, the example truly shows how graphic using credit could be. I also really like the comparison charts they have between credit and debit because it shows that it is much safer using credit. The “70-20-10 Rule” might come in really handy further on to pay off simple loans (college, overdue payments, etc.). Lastly it is also it gives a great detail telling people that there will be deductions in their pay because I understand the confusion of the first paycheck.

               Today was pretty relaxing and joyful. In the morning I went into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of steamy coffee. And for the rest of the morning I did a big stack of scans. Right before lunch Sylvia had asked if I had seen Frank’s tank today. I immediately remembered that it needed a new lamp. I went to go look and the water shimmered a really beautiful violet. I had asked Sean where he had gotten the lamp and he said he ordered it from the link I had sent him. It made me feel amazing to had helped with Frank’s tank and I had felt happy for the rest of the day. After lunch I did a different spread sheet for Alexandra. I stopped at three to do my blog and my reading from the “Navigating your Financial Future” article. Thus, I packed up and waited to go home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog