Christian Perales- Febuary 9, 2016

Christian Perales
February 9, 2016
During the season of Lent, is it better to Give Something Up?
Or do more of a Good Deed?
            In the past few months, I have been trying to cut back on certain foods and watch how much I eat of a certain food, but I have not been too strict about it. Because of the fact that I am an athlete and most of my time is either in school or in the gym is one of the main reasons why I am able to maintain my athletic physique. Though I should still try to eat cleaner and drink more water. This is why I will be cutting out junk foods. Over the Lent season I am not only going to give something up, but also do more of something good that I already do.

            One good thing I do, although there are many, is showing respect and kindness to others. This should be done all the time but in many cases, it’s not. In doing more of this deed, I will set the right example for others to do as I do. If other people begin to show kindness and respect, even more people will see how it will benefit you and they will start to do it.  From there it will have a sort of domino effect and many more people will show kindness and respect to one another. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog