Enrique Cordero Thursday Feb 4, 2016

           The most memorable experience for me this past year was getting a summer job. This is because it gave me a bigger experience in what is in my future. I would be able to spend money on whatever I wanted and I learned some more tricks on how to save money. It also gave me a great internship opportunity working for Ideal. I think I would like to take the chance to live 2015 over again to fix some mistakes from happening. I would save more and fix some personal mistakes as well. I would also remember to get exercise every day. Besides me messing up a couple of times I really enjoyed 2015.

            Today was a really casual day for me. In the morning, as usual, I made coffee with Richard and we parted ways. Not many people were here so I immediately started on scans. When lunch came upon me I quickly ate and ready a section on physics as a part of homework. As soon as lunch ended I went back to the scans. Around two thirty Alexandra came to me with some mailers for me to work on-as a break from the scans. For thirty minutes I worked on it but I still needed to do a daily blog. I quickly did my blog and went back to the mailers for Alexandra. Content with the amount of scans and mailers I did, I clocked out and headed home for some unfinished business, homework.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog