2/4/16 by Richard Zarate


I started my day by serving myself some coffee. I walked over to Ideal Surplus to start working. I sat down and continued working on the Ebay listing. While I was working, Gary informed me that Chris and I need to get the list done by the end of February. After this day, Chris and I will only have six days to finish the list. I did about 3 pages before lunch. I had a great lunch and I did some homework as well. After lunch, I continued working on the list. I did about another 2 pages before I stopped to do my blog. My day was great, now I have a deadline for my project.

Why Do Detroit Cristo Rey Ideal Interns write Blogs? I believe we write blogs to see our growth in a professional environment. Many of us start off by doing some simple tasks as we start working at Ideal. As the years go on, we are given more important tasks because our employers trust us. We get to experience new stuff and for us writing how our day was, we get to see our improvement and growth. I also believe we write blogs to help us in our writing, on my first blog that I ever wrote, Amanda found a lot of errors. But now I've become more proficient in writing. I'm glad we write blogs because we allow people to see our growth as a student and as a employee!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog