Enrique Cordero 2/8/16

        It starts off very interesting and the idea around saving money is very appealing. Giving a metaphor about going on a diet really will catch people’s eyes and also help them better understanding the concept. Proceeding along the article spits an eye-opening reality about our social life and I found that to be a real reason to keep reading. It somewhat captures the mindset of a teen and young adult because it states that we don’t want to wait to achieve financial independence. Being a young adult/teen I can agree.
         Going on to the “Banks versus Credit Unions” section, it explains pretty well what a bank/credit union is. Although it does that well it really lacks in telling the difference between them. Yes we know many things have an application, direct deposit, & online banking. That should be a given because most industries have a websites and are connected through various means of the internet. I think they should give a more diverse way of stating differences. They should interview or give personal experiences about the two. What special perks does one have over the other? What do you need to get an account in each institution? How much do you have to pay annually for an account? Does the institution charge you for a transaction? Lastly they could put recommendations of either institution or why theirs is better.

          Today was a pretty laid back day. I arrived in the morning and eased my way into the kitchen for a cup of coffee. After my cup of coffee, I got straight to work on the overdue scans. I was about sixty percent done with all the scans but I had to stop for lunch. Through my lunch I did a bit of homework and watched “One Punch Man”. After my lunch I went straight to work back on the scans. I had finished the scans at about two forty-five and decided to go ask for my blog topic. To my surprise there was not one for today. Nevertheless, Ideal had given me an article for my financial future. A couple of banks wanted my feedback on it and I gave my honest thoughts about the first couple of pages. When I was done, I was ready to leave for the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog