Angel Jaramillo

The three goals that I have set for myself for this week are I will try to complete all my work here at Ideal. The reason why is because I get lots of work and its hard to try and get all of it done but I'll try and finish it all before I leave work. My goal for this month is to get my grades up as high as possible because I want to go to a good college so I must have good grades. I'll will try to study more for tests because there are very important because it helps you raise your grade and if you don't do well you'll get a low grade. My goal for the year is to have a  GPA of a 3.0 or higher because it would really look good because its something I haven't accomplished yet. I will do this by asking teachers for extra help on things and studying each day for at least 30 minutes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog