Enrique 10/14/16

          Today was a pretty swell day for me in the IT department. Today I was mostly refurbishing four old computers for company use. I had to swap hard drives and ssd's on a couple of computers. After I did that, I then proceeded to reinstall windows on those couple laptops. After the four laptops were ready and cleared of junk, I had to get them ready for company use. This means, I had to make administrator and other user accounts, upgrade them all to Microsoft Office 365, and generally making them usable. During lunch my kind supervisor, Sean, bought me chili cheese fries from a Coney Island. After I had finished my lunch I went back to work and put the finishing touches on the computers. I lastly completed my daily blog and went home.
          Today I met Ted O'Leary. He is the Business Unit Manager for Ideal Setech. He is a Caucasian male who seems like a really nice guy. He had a good handshake and a nice smile. The experience was awkward at first, as is most first time meets, but then Sean and I helped him with his computer and then we talked for a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog