Enrique Cordero 10/21/16

          Today in the IT department I spent another day working on computers and on Frank's trinkets. In the morning Sean wanted me to setup a new computer and make it ready for the office. Once I had finished that, with a couple of bumps along the way, Sean wanted me to find out how a car battery was going to power four cameras, a receiver, and a WiFi router. After I hooked everything together Sean then showed me how to power the mess. When that debacle was over I proceeded to tinker around with Frank's toys. I managed to figure out how the pen camera and mini projector work. One of the last big tasks I had to complete for the day was to refurbish and old computer. Sadly I was not able to because I didn't have the old password for system recovery. Sean was gone but I texted him and went to lunch. During lunch my curiosity was still high and I fiddled a bit more with Frank's projector. After lunch I tried to figure out how to work a different camera but was unsuccessful because I did not have a computer at my disposal to download a necessary app for the camera. Lastly I found out how the pen that records writing works. I will inform Sylvia and the others how to doohickey works when I come back next week. Finally I ended my day with the daily blog.
          1. The goal for this week is to take the ACT with my fullest potential
          2. The goal for this month is to start my programming classes at DHDC
          3. A goal for this year would be to try to stay positive even though things almost never go as planned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog