Enrique Cordero 10/3/2016

           Today was the first day sitting alongside my new mentor. I sat at me new area today and worked a great deal with some cameras- cameras for Frank's new product. I learned how to use, set up, and tinker with the cameras. The cameras were the main part of my morning, along with my usual routine. After lunch I had scheduled two people to get their Microsoft Office updated. After I helped those two employees I then went on to help Linzie move to her new office. Lastly I cleaned the whiteboard where the old shield area was and went off to do my blog.
          The career major I have decided to learn is Computer Science because I know every company needs people like this and I have always wanted to learn how to make technology work. Until about 7 years ago, I honestly never realized how much work gets put into new technology and that programming was a thing. I think I always knew that I wanted to be on the technology scene but I never knew where to start. Once I learned that there were programs that control everything we use, I think I then knew what I wanted to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog