Enrique Cordero 10/31/16

          Today in the IT department I feel as though I had accomplished a boat load. In the morning, I helped Sunny get settled. Once I finished that, I went to get settled at my desk. My first task of the day was to finish figuring out how a different camera worked. After that, I had to install some hardware (a new keyboard for Pat and a new monitor for Steve). When I finished, I moved on to another quad set of cameras. Before I knew it, I had a meeting about IT projects and timelines to go to. Before I headed off towards lunch I had to learn how to work four headsets that controlled through Bluetooth. During lunch, I helped Sean set a ps4 for Aiden's, Amanda Kowalski's son, Christmas Present. For lunch my great supervisor also bought me an order of Chili Cheese Fries. After lunch I made sure that a desktop computer was ready for office use. Later, Sean showed me how to customize an application (I do not know how I managed to accomplish this). Finally, Frank made me figure out another of his gadgets (another camera). Thus, I ended my day with my blog.
          What I find to be big heroes would most likely be the ideas of hope and happiness. Hope is what wakes me up in the morning and what makes me want to thrive. The idea of happiness is what makes me smile and want to improve myself to become truly happy. Throughout most of my life I never felt extremely close enough to call someone my hero so I made my hero abstract. These ideas are not just a hero to me but to everyone who wants the feeling of being saved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog