10-31-16 Santino Lopez

                                                                                Hero/Mentor
I would say that my mentor would be my older brother, Tony. While I was in my young and learning stage I would always watch Tony play video games or do something that interested him, which made me interested in that stuff. He'd watch Dragon Ball Z and play Spyro, so I began to watch and play them too. He helped mold and change my taste in video games, TV, music, and interests.My relatives and mom even say that we're almost exactly alike! 

            Today felt like an extremely slow day. Maybe it was because I didn't get much sleep last night and was half awake all day, or that I wasn't able to listen to music. Even so, I did get tons of scans done, according to Steve I completed over 300 of them bad boys. I was authentically surprised, it didn't feel like I did that many! He said that he was only giving me the easy ones, so I wonder what'll happen if I complete the easy ones and have to move on to the difficult ones. What would make them more of a challenge? I just might find out this Friday. Santino Lopez - 10/31/16

Comments

Popular posts from this blog