Jose Sandoval 10/12/16

Hi today what I did was found my table and sat down, I started cleaning the cabinets, after that I searched up, Bill since I was gonna meet him and I had to make my elevator speech.I made a green Halloween flyer and I hanged it around the building. Then I went to a office which it had supplies and I grabbed some file folders, envelopes, and pens.

 I met Dennis Knitel and he is pretty cool, he calls me Wally Palmer because that guy took his girlfriend and he said I look just like him and he also said he wont take it on me but every time I see him he calls me Wally. Dennis is a really friendly person, I asked him a few questions and one of them was what college he went to and it was a Community College. His hobbies are Golf and as a kid they were Baseball, Hockey, Basketball, and Football. He has two children all grown up, it was nice meeting him. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog